BC Boards

All boys

Two smooth coated & 2 rough coated

All were tri at birth (based upon fur color around the butt) but "little guy" (runt laying on grass) has only a few brown hairs remaining.

We are keeping the smooth coated pups.

The smooth tri with wider white blaze (sitting on stoop) is Grant.

The smooth tri with very narrow white blaze (laying on dirt) is Lee.

post-7348-0-51411700-1398418539_thumb.jpg

post-7348-0-71553900-1398418553_thumb.jpeg

post-7348-0-23911000-1398418567_thumb.jpeg

post-7348-0-59486900-1398418584_thumb.jpeg

post-7348-0-70912200-1398418602_thumb.jpg

How cute! You are keeping boys! Wow, that's a change but I guess there was no choice. These should grow up to be nice dogs for you both. I wish I could visit and meet them, and see you both, as well.

Very best wishes!

PUPPIES!!!!

Congrats!! They are a fine looking little crew.

What a great cross! They look like wonderful pups. I sure love smooth-coated tris (as well as rough-coated ones, of course!). Can't wait to meet them sometime!

They are all so adorable, it would be hard to pick. I do love Lee!! How can you tell if they are going to be smooth or rough coat when they are puppies?

The coats on Lee and Grant are shorter than the other two and they have less fur near the base of the ears. Compare Lee (big tongue) to one of his rough coated brothers.

post-7348-0-36972700-1398437973_thumb.jpg

post-7348-0-39148000-1398438002_thumb.jpg

Sue,

We weren't really ready to deal with a litter of puppies but we needed to breed if we were going to keep the line (ValxPeg). All of our girls are spayed or will be spayed soon due to age and/or not good enough to breed; so we will still only have one functioning gender in our pack.

Mark

I am totally in love with the little dark guy! The donut nose! Oh my....good thing they are far, far away!

Sue,

We weren't really ready to deal with a litter of puppies but we needed to breed if we were going to keep the line (ValxPeg). All of our girls are spayed or will be spayed soon due to age and/or not good enough to breed; so we will still only have one functioning gender in our pack.

Mark

Rats! That means that if I could manage to convince Ed that *we* need another puppy one of these days, it would be too late to get one from you guys. Well, we'll have to cross that bridge when (and if) we get to it. One of these days, I want another pup or dog to make an attempt at having a good sheepdog that I might even be able to trial...

All males in our litter; we don't know the gender of the two that did not survive the c-section.

Sue, we will continue our line using one of our new boys (assuming their work is good enough).

Sue, we will continue our line using one of our new boys (assuming their work is good enough).

We'll see what the future brings. It seems that last year and this year, a bunch of folks with really nice bitches had some lovely litters. So tempting, except that the house renovation and then the unexpected structural repairs have done a tune on the finances. And that I don't have sheep... :)

Sorry to hear about the c section. Seems that a lot of bitches needed to have one this spring. My litter was all males too. Thankfully all survived, even the one who caused the traffic jam.

The dam of my litter is Clive x Bracken. I believe Clive is out of a littermate sister to Monty's dam but shares the same sire. Should be interesting to watch all the related pups as they grow up and start their working careers.

I didn't realize you had a C-section and lost a couple of pups. I'm sorry for you but glad the BJ and the four are doing well!

I think the last one is just adorable, love the crooked blaze

Ed and I got to meet them all yesterday on our way down to DC to visit with family. What a nice bunch of pups! Little dark-faced runty was a real cutie! Oh, and we got to chat with Mark and Renee, too!