BC Boards

Misty is a bad need of prayers

on sat., when I layed my hands on Misty it felt like I was touching a skeleton, confused I weighed her and she had dropped 2lbs since her check up just a couple weeks prior, I was concerned but didn't think she was in any kind of immediate danger, on Monday morning when I weighed her she had dropped another pound! VERY concerned at this point we took her to the vet straight after work, aside from the weight loss she seemed to be a perfect health, so first thing they did was an x-ray, and the problem was found immediately.... a bobby pin. she had swallowed a bobby pin and it had turned funny and pierced her intestine, and she was booked for immediate surgery Tues. morning. right after they started surgery we get a phone call..the bobby pin wasn't the problem(well it was but..), she had a tumour just in front of the pin, it was preventing her from being able to properly digest her food and since the pin couldn't pass by, it was just spinning behind the tumour piercing the intestine. in addition to the tumour, her insides were covered in plaques suggesting the tumour had already spread. everything was removed as best they could, and she had to stay on an IV over night. this morning the update we received was that she had thrown up twice overnight, and she wasn't holding anything down, food, water or meds, and she seemed really uncomfortable so they gave her a "pain patch". we have to wait till she is able to hold everything down before she can come home. my baby needs prayers and good vibes, she needs to pull through and come home :(

post-2754-0-15228800-1377718565_thumb.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images