BC Boards

This is my BC puppy!

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member in this awesome community. First of all, sorry for my english, i'll try my best. I'm from Spain and this is my first border collie. She's Yela, almost five months old. Her weight is 20lb so far. I hope you like her!

Do you think she's gonna be too big? I don't think so, but you're miles experienced than me.

Regards!!

Thank you for your comments!! I think you all are very kind ;)

That video took me just half an hour. It is something simple. She has biggg ears. They're part of her charming Lol

I agree with Gideon's girl, I reckon she's gonna be tall and slim, not stocky. Do you think that too?

Scout, Spain is a nice place to live! I'm glad your daughter had a good time here.

Some pictures of her:

20130630_123521_20130630125300518.jpgPicsArt_1372867011688.jpg

Rufftie, I'll be alert anyway. Flight tickets are currently very cheap. :D

dsmbc, I've never been in the states before, but i'd love to visit your country someday. I have some online friends from there, because i like improving my english level with native speakers. It would be nice to have more friends to chat to about border collies though! so... any volunteers to help me?? ^_^

Thank you for your comments!

Really? in your opinion, what are those advantages? I think she'll be more agile than bigger dogs, which is good because i'm thinking of practising agility with her in the future. She's already obsessed with tennis balls.... and she's becoming obsessed with frisbees now. Maybe discdog would be a good choice too. what do you think?

Evidence, lol

2013-07-17%2019.52.39.jpg

2013-07-17%2019.53.16.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sawyerar...I seriously love the pictures and video! Are you a Professional photographer ? I would love to keep in touch with you. My little girl Rose will soon be 4 months old ( on the 17th of August). It would be nice to compare the 2 as they grow! I also have male BC (Phoenix), who will be 9 years old on September 11th.

I am not good at posting pictures on here but I will try.post-3985-0-10233100-1376010972_thumb.jpg

post-3985-0-77349600-1376011060_thumb.jpg

post-3985-0-56508500-1376011086_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...