BC Boards

Hiya everyone :)

Hi everyone,

I am a new member so thought I would introduce myself, and my two dogs :)

My name is Lauren, and I live in Scotland. My BC boy has made me love the breed (I loved them already but he well and truly sealed the deal!) and this place looks great to have many a talk about this wonderful breed!

First I have my BCx, Jake. He is 4 and was from a local rescue centre. I got him when he was 8 weeks old, and his 'breeder' handed him in because they hadn't intended to ever breed. He has been a fabulous dog, but boy is he hard work! We have had many challenging times, and he still is, but he is far better and I am so proud of him :) He had TPLO surgery on Monday, and is making a great recovery - although, he is proving to be somewhat difficult to keep quiet. He has handled the whole experience better than I could ever have hoped for.

Then, I have my BC boy, Arrow. He is 16 months old, and is the first dog I have ever bought from a breeder. He is absolutely brilliant... He is absolutely bonkers but he is wonderful, and he is soooooo well behaved... I learned my mistakes from Jake, so I made sure to not do it again with Arrow! He fits me perfectly, and is exactly what I want in a dog... It will only be BCs for me from now on!

This is my boy, Jake...

sigjake_zpsb169d891.jpg

sigjake_edit_zps95c682c2.jpg

And my beautiful boy, Arrow...

sigArrow_zpsdfd53329.jpg

sigarrowball2_zps8cd92805.jpg

:)

Welcome ! .....neat photos !

Jake and Arrow are handsome lads !

yep, this is the place for Border Collie lovers, there is a lot of experience on the forum to glean help from !

We know what you mean about getting hooked on the breed, after we lost our first beloved Border Collie mix after about 15 years, we have gotten another Border Collie mix and are glad we did !