BC Boards

Annie update

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been around. Things were busy with work before the holidays and I've been enjoying some much needed downtime since.

Annie is doing very well. She's almost 11 months old now. We finished Grade 3 of clicker classes in December and we just started Intermediate this week. I'll admit, I've been a bit slack with training in between classes, but we're back at it again now. When we first got her, she didn't really want to be touched but she's now quite the little shadow and can often be found in someones lap or curled up beside someone. She's doing very well with her recall and has been settling nicely in the house. She's not chewing nearly as much and didn't chew even 1 decoration on my tree over the holidays! We plan to start agility in the spring. Tiga is quite the good big brother too! He acts like a puppy again and is very patient with her. She's bigger then him now (by 5 lbs!) but he still will put her in her place when he needs to. She definitely recognizes that he is the "top dog".

Here's my favorite current pic of them.

P1110122_zpsfc546528.jpg

Thanks ladies! Yes Julie, Annie does have us all wrapped. :D/> We're so happy with the dog she is and is evolving into. Tiga really is showing lots of grey, although he started getting pretty grey at 2. We often got comments about our "senior" dog when he was young. People were often shocked to hear how young he was. It seems to go through stages. We did notice he had a stage of greying after we got Annie but it seems to have slowed down again now. My favorite thing about him greying is his eyebrows. He's always been very expressive with his eyebrows but it's way more noticeable now. <3

edited to add: I also went through a stage of greying after we got Annie. :P