BC Boards
Root Beer

Every Single Year!!!

I can't resist!! Every year at Glen Highland Farm I take this exact same picture of Dean!! I can't help it!

AnnualCreekPhoto2012.jpg

But this is a new one!!

IntheWater.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

I have fantasized about going to a doggy camp with my dog. It must be so much fun.

Jovi

If you can ever manage to go, it is very much worth it!!! There really isn't anything like it.

I've actually been planning to take a vacation at Glen Highland, not for their organized camp, but for their getaway facilities. They have something for everyone; tents, RV's and cabins. I can't think of a better way to unwind, especially since your dog is welcome.

Cute! Maybe next year you'll get it to be in focus as well tongue.gif

That's the best I can do with my camera. Wish I could afford a digital SLR, but it's probably not going to get high enough on the priority list to happen unless they really come way down in price.

The original is in better focus, but I had to crop in to bet the chairs that he decided to put himself in between out of the picture!!!

That's the best I can do with my camera. Wish I could afford a digital SLR, but it's probably not going to get high enough on the priority list to happen unless they really come way down in price.

The original is in better focus, but I had to crop in to bet the chairs that he decided to put himself in between out of the picture!!!

LOL - I understand, I was just teasing you :)))

BTW, you can find some old DSLRs with just a couple hundred dollars cool.gif

LOL - I understand, I was just teasing you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, you can find some old DSLRs with just a couple hundred dollars cool.gif

I'll have to look into that. :)