BC Boards
Jeri Jessee

No dogs on the furniture

Yeah well, she looks very, very, very comfy and entitled! :)

Yeah, they always do! :D

Ha!!! :D I love her expression!

Ghillie has not been allowed on the couch so far but she's only been here for 12 days. She somehow made it up on my bed all on her own, so I think it's only a matter of time til ALL the furniture is hers...I shouldn't really fool myself...

My 81 father lives with me so Maggie and her Grandaddy nap on the sofa every afternoon and watch TV. That is her "Grandaddy said I could" expression. I pick my battles.

My 81 father lives with me so Maggie and her Grandaddy nap on the sofa every afternoon and watch TV. That is her "Grandaddy said I could" expression. I pick my battles.

:lol: I laugh at this because I too have a senior living with me (my FIL who is 94), and I can relate. Scolding didn't work. I had to use punishment by contingent withdrawal (on him, not the dog) in order to keep him from allowing Hannah to jump up on him. It worked because he adores her and he didn't like me limiting their time together.

We used to have a no dogs on the furniture rule... and then you see them willing to give their lives for yours and suddenly a little fur on the sofa doesn't seem so bad.

Until company comes over. :lol: