BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
CoRayBee

Aaaand Here She Is!

Introducing the silly Ghillie. :D I would have put some pictures up sooner but I've been fighting off the grand high llama of summer colds.

This one was taken her second day home- still feeling the aftereffects of her spay. We'd had a good long walk and she fell asleep like this.

Puppy002.jpg

Nearly a week later and looking much more like herself. I may have to keep her indoors during windstorms, otherwise she's apt to get a little air time with those ears.

010.jpg

007.jpg

I can't believe she's been here for a whole week already. As some of you might already be aware, the first few days were quite overwhelming as I hadn't had a puppy around for nearly 15 years, but I already can't imagine this apartment without her. There will be many more pics to follow, just as soon as her stitches come out and we can start the hiking and beach trips!

This one was taken her second day home- still feeling the aftereffects of her spay. We'd had a good long walk and she fell asleep like this.

Puppy002.jpg

Oh, ROFL. She's so sweet. "They gave me this bone, and I am NOT going to let anyone else take it!"

Have fun!

Mary

There's my girl!! Give her smooches from Auntie RDM. I knew you could do it! :)

RDM

Awww, the bone pic is too cute!! She's a doll and I'm glad you survived the first weeks...it's all fun and games from here. ;)