BC Boards

Need board mojo despeately

Went out to pee before bed and Seamus took off. He's been on edge with the whole constant fireworks thing. But tonight was actually calm.

A couple actually saw him and tried to get him but he ran from them. But they said he went down the next street, which is my street ( I live on a loop)

But we still can't find him. This board had worked wonders. Please will Seamus safely home! Its going to be a long night!

TIA

JEnnifer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. Needless to say I can't sleep. My head is spinning. I' m sick to my stomach. My throat hurts from calling out for him. Can't wait for first light to go search again. He does have an orange collar with address and phone numbers. Sigh

Jennifer

I was out again at the crack of dawn. I took my whistle with me. I'm sure the neighborhood appreciated that! Still no luck. On the bright side nothing in the ditches either. I saw a couple people out. Gave them the info. I guess I will attempt some sleep.

Thanks for the mojo

Jennifer

So sorry to hear about this, Jennifer, and hoping that he will be home soon, safe and sound.

Have you got posters to tack up? Getting the word out fast can be one of the best ways to facilitate his being found and returned.

Very, very best wishes!

Sending thoughts and wishes for Seamus's safe return home. Let's hope some kind person took him in. Check the vet offices Monday - I've always alerted them when I found a dog, put up posters, start an email/facebook alert to everyone you know.

I've been out all over again. No sightings and I came across lots of people out and about. I handed out my card to all of them. I'm out now. I called police dept and filed report. Put note on craig's list. I'm getting a bite to eat (except I feel like puking) and some hydration. Then off again to search the neighborhood behind the creek behind us. And get flyers too.

Thank you all.

Jennifer

He is microchipped. The phone number is registered to his breeder, my friend. I've left a message on her phone in case she gets a call. But I'm hoping his collar stays on. He just needs to go up to someone and tell them he is lost!