BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
ShesMaggie

Happy 1st birthday, Maggie

Today is Maggie's first birthday. I'm starting to see signs of maturity but still lots of puppy left in her as well. She is a smart girl and has brought such joy into our house especially after we had just lost Reno. And by the way, she was born on Reno's birthday so she has big shoes to fill!

post-12533-099405500 1331750600_thumb.jpg

post-12533-020623100 1331750623_thumb.jpg

post-12533-036122300 1331750660_thumb.jpg

He is doing good. He just had his 1st birthday also but I cannot remember the date. Have to look it up. The demodex has subsided woot woot. He is starting to mature a bit. We are starting flyball in April :).

Happy Birthday, Maggie!

She is just too cute. Two things I'm a sucker for: split face and smooth!

He is doing good. He just had his 1st birthday also but I cannot remember the date. Have to look it up. The demodex has subsided woot woot. He is starting to mature a bit. We are starting flyball in April :).

That is very exciting. I would say I am seeing signs of maturity in Maggie as well but definitely still has lots of puppy too!

Happy Birthday, Maggie!

She is just too cute. Two things I'm a sucker for: split face and smooth!

Thanks, she's my girl! Funny when I went to get her I didn't realize she had a split face until I got there. I had only seen pictures of one side or the other and never put it together in my head. It was a nice surprise.