BC Boards

First taste of Agility

On Monday we took Kelso to her first Christmas party. I was at the canine association where we take her for obedience lessons. It was a fun night with Santa being pulled on a sleigh by Alaskan Malamutes. We entered a few competitions one of which being a few jumps and weaving poles. We had to run the course with the dog and Kelso just loved it (as did I!!!). She also got to watch some expert flyballers in action. Can't wait until we start as it is so much fun!

How old is Kelso? Is this the same pup in Val's contest? I want to do agility with Babe, but we have not done any formal training. I probably should look in to obedience first? She is smart as a whip and does very well in the house with no distractions, but outside is another story. She is about six months old now. I will probably wait until Spring, unless I find something indoors, I hate to be cold.

Kelly

You know Val has a community at MSN, she sometimes has problems with it and is not listed very well. Her and I are the only ones there right now. You can post pictures, leave messages on the message board, start a chat room. It would be great fun if we could get some more people interested. The address is http://communities.msn.com/BorderColliesplusAgilityequalsFun

I think Val is getting frustrated with it because no one can find it. Give a try and post new pix of Kelso. You have to get MSN Hotmail to be able to reach the communities. Hopefully you can figure it out and get some people interested.

Kelly