BC Boards

First obedience HIT!!!!!

Had an AWESOME weekend for my boy and I at the NSHG club trial!!! Huge accomplishment for us!!!

We qualified Saturday in Open A..and "extra" leg for us....beautiful work, score of 198 and a first place!!!

Then Sunday, we turned in a SMOKING run!!! Worked together awesome!!! turned out a score of 199 1/2...1/2 a 1/2 point away from a perfect score and got High in Trial!!! Our first EVER together!!! Also got highest scoring dog with a herding title award!!!

I've been tweaking a few things the past month with his fronts, finishes and some of the details of his heeling, so I was a little concerned how that was going to come together competing at this weekend, since I've been putting extra pressure on him lately!!! Didn't phase him a bit and he was just so great!!! Good boy :)So proud of him, we have such a special relationship and he worked his heart out for me!!!

The biggest compliments I got though, is from people saying how neat it was to watch us together, and how excited and happy my dog is when he's in the ring with me!!! I always play with him in between excercises and competing with me is just one giant GAME he gets to play with mom :)

Archived