BC Boards

Hello - New and from Germany

luc

@ Maja: oh you attend a clinic with Derek, that´s great! I haven´t got the chance to attend a clinic with Derek because it always to far away.

Yes Hattricks eyes are similar to the eyes of Cheviot Jamie. I am fascinated of these type of eyes.

Grüß dich Jenny,

die Welt ist ein Dorf ;-)

Ich hoffe doch, wir sehen uns noch einmal, bevor du in größere Entfernung davonmachst :-)

VG

Doris

Claudia, Augsburg ist ja fast bei mir um die Ecke. Ich kann dich gut verstehen, dass du aus dem Zwergenland raus bist.

Danielle, thank you! California is beautiful but the list in long an I am on the first place :-)

Hallo Doris, ja so klein ist die Welt! Ich bin dafür, dass wir uns vor der Abreise auf jeden Fall nochmal sehen müssen! Steht ja alles noch gar nicht fest. Ist alles recht unsicher, meine Chefs streiten sich ob ich gehen darf. Der eine will mich in Atlanta haben und der Andere tut grad so, als ob er hier ohne mich nichts mehr läuft... Da muss noch viel verhandelt und beredet werden.

Ruth we only need more dogs like Lone and Hattrick :-) Then everyone can get one dog and I can keep my dog. It seems that I keeping an eye on my dogs ;-)

Jenny

der Andere tut grad so, als ob er hier ohne mich nichts mehr läuft

Hach ja, Torschlußpanik *grins*

Mach dich rar und du wirst begehrt oder so ;)

hi Jenni !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you here!

but.... You can't leave Germany!

I need you here to join more Clinics with Alun.

(Jenni is a very nice "Girl" and a very Good organizer)

Hope to See you soon

Christine and Schrubber ( the Nickname, Jenni gave to Lone ) :D

Oder zu hohe Ansprüche an neue Mitarbeiter. O-Ton Chef über meine Kollegine (seit 1,5 Jahren in der Firma) warum brauchst du dafür so lange? Bei der Jennifer geht es immer ratz fatz. Schau nicht so langsam, die gleiche Arbeit macht die Jennifer in der hälfte der Zeit und ohne Fehler usw..... Tja ich bin halt 3 Jahre durch meinen Chef geschliffen worden, musste mir ein Büro mit ihm teilen und er saß oft an meinem Platz (Stifte mussten nach größe und Farbe in meinem Schubladen geordnet sein usw.) das fehlt ihr halt.

Hi Grischdiene!!!!!

thank you :blush:

It´s a good chance for me to get more experience and I love the USA. At the moment we talk about that a can got to the USA for 2, 4 or 6 years or I can stay at the USA for the rest of my live.

Greetings to the best "Schrubber" of the world.

Hope to see you soon, too!

Jenny

Oh my Mini in action!

Thank you Christine for the pictures and for your permit to go to the USA for a couple of years.

If we stay in the the USA for the rest of our life I had an advice for you Christine. You take you husband and come with us. So all the US-fans of Lone can see your great dog!

Archived