BC Boards

So we had a repeat of a litter we had a singleton from two years ago. Sue is just starting to work seriously and has been a fun dog to train. So here are Dixie's two puppies: one male, one female; both are red/white; Mom is white and red and sire is a black tri. My husband runs Preacher in open and Dixie is retired due to an injury from a ram. We have no names yet, so feel free to give us some suggestions for puppy litter names. Sue was sue...for surprise; and my other litter 4 years ago was beer names

Movember2011pictures032.jpg

Movember2011pictures031.jpg

Movember2011pictures033.jpg

Dixie

IMG_0469.jpg

Preacher

IMG_0559.jpg

Sue (single from last litter)

IMG_0027.jpg

Congratulations, no name suggestions from here, I still have to get names on 3 of mine, getting to the point where I just pull something out and throw it on the litter registration form.

How about "Mara's Puppy" for one of them? :D

Y'all are killing me with all these puppy pictures...

You could go with southern cities (food, beverages) as a play off of Dixie

And if you send one of them my way I will be sure to let you know what I named it.

All kidding aside though, they are perfect and I love small litters.

^^Scarlett and Rhett is great. Send one of them to me please. :wub: Neither one is tri? I've been wanting a wee red (tri) puppy for a very long time....

J.

How to cute! Total puppy envy here.

Feel free to send one my way if they are too much of a handful for you. Ill return them when they become adults. ;-) maybe...

Love thoughs names: scarlett and rett.

Just curious... you weren't concern with breeding a heavily white dog? Personally I love those huge white factor dogs! Sorry if I should pm you instead of asking on a public forum?!

The sire looks quite dark, so the pair doesn't appear to present any higher risk than breeding together 2 fairly classic looking yet white factored dogs.

Is everyone having little stock pups!?! Y'all are going to throw off my time table for getting a new little boy!

Seriously though, congratulations! The name suggestions are good ones :D

You could name the male "mine" ;)

Gosh, how cute those two are! I also like the names Scarlett and Rhett.

^^Scarlett and Rhett is great. Send one of them to me please. :wub: Neither one is tri? I've been wanting a wee red (tri) puppy for a very long time....

J.

The female is a red tri :)

Preacher, the sire is out of Louise Tackaberry's Clare who is a littermate to Star

Just curious... you weren't concern with breeding a heavily white dog? Personally I love those huge white factor dogs! Sorry if I should pm you instead of asking on a public forum?!

Certainly we would not breed Dixie to something that is white factored unless there were sufficiently enough "working" reason to do so. But it would have to be a very good argument to do so :)

These puppies are both white factored but quite traditionally marked.

Cynthia

Beyond cute. I also like the Rhett and Scarlett names - particularly Rhett since I am partial to single syllable names.

Jovi

What about Tara then :)

RDM's Christmas Present!!

Best. Name. EVER.

Just sayin'.

RDM