BC Boards

OT I need some super strong BC Board vibes

Ok so it's 11:40pm here and hardly anyone is up soooo you all get to read my ramblings. :rolleyes:

I just found out that the nonprofit I would LOOOOVE to work for upon graduation just got some new funding that will probably go to new positions in the department I want to work in!! The last time I talked to the HR manager she said I was well qualified and she'd keep me in mind for any future positions. And to top it all off, the job's in DENVER - Maggie could become play buddies w/ Ouzo!!

Sooo I need all the good thoughts you can spare to get the wheels of fate turning toward a position opening up for me.

I'm hoping that I'm not jinxing this great thing by bubbling over about it, but I just can't contain myself - I practically jumped for joy when I got this news lol. :D

Thanks guys! This job hunting stuff is so nerve wracking at times, and then at others so thrilling. I am sooo glad I started looking in September rather than January like many of my classmates - I didn't really realize how much work this whole process is.

Best of luck to you! ((((((GOOD VIBES))))))

Good vibes from Wyoming! Good luck.