BC Boards

If you could put a song to sheep work..

kelpiegirl

I kept forgetting this, but for some reason I FINALLY remembered. NOw, this is surely a sign I have gone 'round the bend'.

Okay, so what song would you put to the lift in sheep work?

I vote for the Who's "Who are you". Yes, that fits nicely.

Okay, what about what would the sheep be singing before the lift, when life was nice?

I vote for "We are family" (I got all my sisters with me"

Okay, for the shed?

"Pressure" by Billy Joel

Anyone have any more????

Julie

Depends on the dog:

Lift : "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner (I love the smell of mutton in the morning....) for the "overeager" dog or "Every Breath You Take" by The Police

while for the sheep grazing at the top the 2nd (? Largo) movement of Dvorak's New World Symphony (no. 9).

Shed: "Cuts Like a Knife" Bryan Adams, or "Under Pressure" by Queen/David Bowie or, for the less enthusiastice shedders, "Sitting On The Dock of the Bay" by Otis Redding.

Pearse (loading up the iPod)

The theme music from Wile E Coyote, when he is on tip-toe, sneaking up on the Road Runner - for when Dublin decides that he is sick of bringing back that one ewe with no urge to flock. I swear he actually tip-toes up to the sheep to minimize spooking them.

I don't know, but I always wished that someone would play theme music when we walked to the post. Fly's music would probably be something like "I Feel Pretty." Solo's would have to be the theme from Jaws.

On good days, "Only If" by Enya is Cord's theme song. Just the rythym of it. On less good days, "It's a Jungle Out There", the Monk TV series theme song. He's a worried dog in general. :rolleyes:

Believe this or not, Sharon Nunan and I were doing some time at the top at a trial, and I had a radio, tuned to an oldies station. Songs would come on and we'd get giddy at the implications they had pertaining to what we were seeing up there. Two songs that really had us were "RESPECT" and "These Boots Were Made for Walking". If I remember any of the others, I'll chime back in...