BC Boards
sea4th

International Supreme 2011

While in Scotland, I managed to see the third - and final day of the International, the Supreme. The weather wasn't all that cooperative. Rain, sometimes lots of it, on and off, along with my camera acting up, I still managed to get some photos of some awesome dogs and great teamwork.

1102.jpg

572.jpg

732.jpg

982.jpg

These next are of the kid from Ireland who won the young handler's competition:

Coming onto the field:

642.jpg

662.jpg

672.jpg

1412.jpg

1872.jpg

1902.jpg

2042.jpg

I have more, but don't want to overload these boards. All I have to say is that, in spite of the dodgy weather, Scotland is beautiful, the people are great and the trials are well worth the trip.

Well, when I "have to" get up I don't usually post on boards :), hence "like".

Maja

Cuppa coffee and posting on the boards -- my way of waking up -- getting my engine going. It's really hard when it's dark, cold and raining hard outside. Yuck. That cuppa coffee 4:30 a.m. and reading what's new -- a very cozy feeling. And today, I got to look over some of my pics again. That part for me is "like". Now I "have to" feed dogs, horses and get to work (hour & a half drive}. Sigh. Enjoy the pics!

I see :). I always do the chores first. And then sit and drink coffee and have breakfast.

Maja

Vicki, great shots, I need to get mine sorted and figure how to post. The kid from Ireland did a great job. The weather at the International was better than at the World!