BC Boards

I recently saw a reference to flygility (i.e. dog was training in flygility). Is this a real dog sport? If so, please explain. I am wondering if this wasn't a typo.

Jovi

MaryP,

Thanks for the link. DUH, I should have Googled it before asking here. Have you (or anyone you know) participated? It looks more interesting than flyball, and the concept of email competitions (if I understood correctly) is great. I will try and Google it to see if I can come up with more info.

Jovi

I have not participated. Someone sent me a message once about a foster dog I had and said that she would let her flygility friends know about him/her (I can't remember). I asked her what flygility was and she sent me that link. That's the extent of my knowledge about it.

I would love to see this. I'll check links on youtube, does anyone have or know of any good vids?

Because there just isn't enough out there to do with your dog already. :lol:

There isn't! :D Just ask Mav and KZ, who are both taking short little cat naps :lol: