BC Boards

Rally Brag!

Kayzie got her first title! She's now URO1 Quantum's Crazy Kamma Kayzie. She got her first two legs at Premier and the last one at the end of July.

That weekend in July was busy, not only did she get her title, she also got 2 legs toward her URO2 and a 1st place and 4th place. The 4th place was with abnormal ring conditions. Someone crated their dog not 3 ft from the edge of the ring, and he went bonkers when KZ and I came close. KZ was good though, she did what I taught her to do and moved behind me to let me take care of the problem, so we got dinged pretty heavily there, but she still did everything.

I'm so proud of my baby!

Kayzie got her first title! She's now URO1 Quantum's Crazy Kamma Kayzie. She got her first two legs at Premier and the last one at the end of July.

... abnormal ring conditions. Someone crated their dog not 3 ft from the edge of the ring, and he went bonkers when KZ and I came close.

Congratulations!

I can't imagine why anyone would be so insensitive as to crate a reactive dog so close to the ring. Was the crating space limited? That's not fair to the dogs in the ring. and the judge didn't see the situation and allow for a do-over once the offending dog was removed? Or is a dog expected to work through such 'distractions'?

Jovi

Thanks! :D I wondered about that myself. I think we would've had the opportunity for a do-over if KZ hadn't done as well as she did. The judge was sympathetic and even told me some of her trialing horror stories. It did annoy me though that that dog took 2nd.

Crating space wasn't that limited. I got the feeling that it was the owner's home club and the dog had been crated there before. Just an example of not thinking I guess.

I'm still pleased with KZ's reaction. It could've been worse, and I can't fault her for doing what I taught her to do.

Archived