BC Boards
luv2napp

Lacee lost the fight.

My heart is breaking for you. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

My heart sank when I saw this. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to do what you could for her. You were a gift to each other.

Run free sweet girl. Peace to you and your family.

I am sorry

We are so very sorry. You did everything you could possibly do, and Lacee fought with all her might. At least when the edge is off your great grief, you will have wonderful memories, and Lacee's spirit will always be in your heart.

Kathy and Steward Robbins

I'm so sorry. A similar thing happened to my Lu several years ago, so I know the roller coaster.

It speaks volumes about the happiness that a dog can bring us that so many of us have been through this before, and yet we choose to start all over again when the grief subsides. Here's to hoping that your years of happy memories quickly win out over the grief.

Such heartbreaking news. I'm so sorry Diane. Please accept my sincere condolences. Lacee knew what a special place she held in your heart. RIP sweet Lacee--you will be missed.

This is so not what I wanted to see when I got here today. I am so sorry Dianne. I hope that knowing you did all you could will help bring you peace. Lacee is pain free now and waiting for you in the ever after. May your happy memories sustain you until you meet again.

J.

So very, very sorry to hear this news. My heart aches for you.

godspeed, Lacee.

(((hugs)))

D'Elle

Thank you all so much. I knew this would be hard, but my heart hurts so bad. I have no motivation to move forward. Danny can't figure out where she is, he keeps looking for her. He loved playing with her so much. She helped him in so many ways to learn to be a dog, she was a little mother to him. I'm sure he'll mourn and that breaks my heart also.

I'm so so sorry. :( she fought hard and valiantly. I pray your heart heals over time. Have the best birthday you can--you're in our prayers.

Prayers go out to you and your family. Lacee fought hard. Run free girl.

Hugs, and a virtual shoulder to cry on. I know it's tough now but we're all here for you. ((((More hugs))))

Emma and our family send good Blessing to your family for healing from this great loss of a loved one.