BC Boards

Prayers and more needed for Diane's Tess

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard about this through the grapevine and immediately raced here for details...

Diane, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and Getty and Tess. I know she will pull through.

Thank you for having the strength to let us know how she is doing.

Tess went into surgery about 30 minutes ago...it will be 1.5 to 2 hrs...I will post to Facebook and can someone update to here for me as I will not be able to. I have to go to my Doc to have my fingers looked at...they are managled badly (right ring finger)...Tess bit me while I was trying to stablize her...her eyes were rolled back, reflex action.....three of my fingers are tore up, two have major punctures but the one finger I am really worried about.

We are going to see her tonight and will bring her pink piggy toy to keep her company.

Doc said she was alert and that was a good sign....no doubt she was hoping for a cookie from the vet....

Tess went into surgery about 30 minutes ago...it will be 1.5 to 2 hrs...I will post to Facebook and can someone update to here for me as I will not be able to. I have to go to my Doc to have my fingers looked at...they are managled badly (right ring finger)...Tess bit me while I was trying to stablize her...her eyes were rolled back, reflex action.....three of my fingers are tore up, two have major punctures but the one finger I am really worried about.

We are going to see her tonight and will bring her pink piggy toy to keep her company.

Doc said she was alert and that was a good sign....no doubt she was hoping for a cookie from the vet....

I'm praying right now as Tess is in surgery. May she pull through these horrible injuries, and may you and Getty find the inner strength to keep helping her fight.

I called Diane this morning, I've been thinking about them all day!

Diane! how is she doing? How is your hand!

Oh, Diane, my heart goes out to you, Getty, and Tess. What a horrible experience you are going through! I truly hope you are all OK. Take good care of your hand, and poor Getty too. I can't even imagine how he feels, poor guy. (((hugs)))

Archived