BC Boards

What Nancy said - the broth makes the water much more enticing. If you don't have broth, you can mash up any little bit of meat with a fork, add a 1/4 c of water, and that works, too.

Glad to hear she's doing so well,

Ruth

wonderful to hear the progress. So Glad Lacee is keeping strong!

Wow! I just read through this thread. I'm sorry for what you and Lacee have been through the past several days! I completely understand the rollercoaster emotions, having gone through something similar with my dog last week. Best wishes for continued healing and recovery for Lacee!

Lacee is one tough gal....sending kisses and hugs from us.

When Shiro refused to drink, we gave her some tuna fish caned oil/water juicein her water and she drank it up quickly. Of course, that same day she tried to drink my beer..she loves pale ale but I snatched it away from her. I also cooked chicken up and gave her the broth. Once she got going on drinking, then we quit....it took about a day or two.

Hoping to hear about the progess of Lacee getting back to her old self!!

Diane and Tess

Lacee is continuing to do wonderful! She's eating like a pig and drinking like a good girl! A good sign is she's starting to go to the pantry and opening it in hopes we'll give her a treat! (she nudges the door with her nose and it opens :rolleyes: ) She still can't have any yet, so she goes off and pouts. I think she's out of the woods!

Thanks again for all your support.

Lookinggood-1.jpg

What great news--Lacee looks wonderful in that photo, and I'm glad she is hunting for treats! :D I hope she continues to feel better with each passing day.

Yep, sounds like she's on the mend for sure...treat hunting is a good indication :) Good girl Lacee!!