BC Boards

Prayers for Lacee

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extra morning prayers Diane to you and dearest Lacee! Lord Bless and We're sending all our Love again this day! Got the Blackberry on, let us know when you can....Hugs, hugs, hugs!!! Just so anxious hope everything works out...!

Diane, you and Lacee and Hubbee are all in my thoughts and heart this morning. There's pretty much an endless stream of mojo coming at you guys from all directions! As you go about your day, think of all of your friends, who are sending you tons of great, healing and loving energy.

We're with you all the way!

Ruth

First hurdle cleared. Now the next.

By the way, my stalls are getting cleaned very slow today being that I keep checking this board every five minutes!!!

Continued prayers and best wishes from my neck of the woods.

We're Here! all of us...Saw several emails since this morning just like urgetoherd says. We are sending this big huge smiley to cheer you on! :lol: :lol: and Eluane sends her puppy kisses to Lacee! Hope your little Angel was crashed out so hard with sleep last night that she is now fully rested and revvving to go and take on that spectacular healing. :D

So when you get that chance to re-read and re-read and re-read the posts you can get that extra boost that we are sending to you this very moment!!!! Success, yes, success and amazing skills for the vet and techs to do wonders for Laceee. Fingers and puppy paws triply crossed!

Lacee made it through surgery!! The mass they found in her small intestine was the size of a tennis ball. I can't even imagine the pain she has been in. They'll send it off for testing, of coure. She lost quite a bit of blood during the proceedure, so they're giving her more. I will probably end up taking her to the ER Vet for monitoring tonight. The vet still warned me the she's critical, but I'm feeling more hopeful.

Now I'm off to take a long nap. I was too scared to sleep last night, kept watching Lacee to make sure she was ok.

Yay Lacee!!! I'm so happy to hear she was able to have the surgery and that surgery went well. Lots of "get well fast" vibes headed your way now!!

Archived