BC Boards

Texas 21 with Arizona Border Collie Rescue

Well, I survied another year of a three day Easter Weekend Trial that my friend and I put on. As Kim has adopted three senior border collies from Arizona Border Collie Rescue over the past few years, we donated all the raffle money to ABCR. We also had people that couldn't make the trial send money up to us as well, so we have sent $1,274.00 to Arizona Border Collie Resue to help with the expenses of the Texas 21.

I am very proud of our little agility community here - they always rise to the occasion when fundraising is needed, no matter where the money is being sent.

Well, I survied another year of a three day Easter Weekend Trial that my friend and I put on. As Kim has adopted three senior border collies from Arizona Border Collie Rescue over the past few years, we donated all the raffle money to ABCR. We also had people that couldn't make the trial send money up to us as well, so we have sent $1,274.00 to Arizona Border Collie Resue to help with the expenses of the Texas 21.

Thank you!!

Thank you!!! I have to believe that the T-21 will (and probably already has) put a strain on ABCR's resources. The way the Border Collie community has pulled together to address the Texas Troubles has just amazed me. You're good people.

I am very proud of our little agility community here - they always rise to the occasion when fundraising is needed, no matter where the money is being sent.

Your generosity and thoughtfulness is so sincerely appreciated. And, btw, per our fearless leader's email I quoted below, that should now be officially amended to "the Texas 24"

We also are getting 3 more Texas dogs - if you go look on the East Texas Border Collie rescue website you can see them http://www.bcrescuetexas.org/EastTxBC.htm We are getting Eli, Mia and Abbie.

Wow! Thank you so incredibly much. You guys are awesome. I think you might just make the boss ladies tear up with that one. ;) ABCR is incredibly moved by the border collie community as a whole. From what I have heard we'll be getting some new shirts made that just say Border Collie Rescue because ABCR wants to honor BCR's every where. This whole situation has made quite an impact on our organization. It really is amazing to be apart of such an awe inspiring, large, and caring community.

ETA: Would you PM me with some of the events details. I would love to write up a huge thank you in our next newsletter.

Archived