BC Boards

Taff half ear

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you and Taff, John! I wish I had stuck around long enough that day to meet Taff's new family and see them interact. After my foster, Calleigh, was adopted, I took off. So happy for Taff, and feeling the sweetness and missing-ness that you are probably feeling now. Even I am going to miss seeing him at adoption events. Boy, he sure looks great these days! He was so scruffy and unkempt looking when he came, and is so handsome now. Have you had a report from the new family yet?

Cheers for our Taff!!!!!

D'Elle

Boy, he sure looks great these days! He was so scruffy and unkempt looking when he came, and is so handsome now. Have you had a report from the new family yet?

I had always claimed that he would look handsome when his fur grew out; well it was true. In place of the sun bleached, dry fur came his true colours.

Preliminary report from the new family is that he is settling in well. He learned the doggy door immediately; managed to fall into the pool (but showed them that he is a good swimmer) and is becoming more accustomed to having two women fussing with him (he was extremely skittish with women).

Oh and Senneca is moping and off her food; she misses him a lot.

Archived