BC Boards

Is there a chance to bring back the pop up feature the PM's had? I know, look in your box, but it sure was nice to have them pop up when you logged on :)

Thanks!

I can check, Karen. You have noticed that in the "Welcome, Journey" row, on the right-hand side just under the photo -- the strip that begins "Profile | Settings | My Content" -- there is a notification of whether you have any new PMs or not, right? It says "Messenger (0 New)" unless you have a new message, in which case it says "Messenger (1 New)" etc. There's also that column on the right, headed "Unread Notifications." That isn't what you meant by the pop-up, is it? If that IS what you meant, and you've lost it, just click on the X in the right-hand margin and it will come back. Or do you mean a pop-up from long ago, before we made the software update?

--Eileen

Thanks Eileen. I meant the pop up from along time ago :) I preferred to have it pop (iow I forget to check them)

I get an email, which helps me as I virtually never remember to check the "welcome, sue r" line. And I don't get very many messages.

Karen, I was noodling around with this, and I think I might have gotten your pop-ups back for you. Let me know . . .

Really?! OMG!! Oh off to send myself a PM to see if it works!!

Thank you!!

smiley-happy110.gif

eta - Yeah well, I can't send one to myself....someone send me a PM so we can see if they "pop up" again please :)

Nope. Not popping up on mine. However, Anda said her's popped right up. So, maybe it's this PC? I will try later at a different desktop! Thanks though for trying :)

Nope. Not popping up on mine. However, Anda said her's popped right up. So, maybe it's this PC? I will try later at a different desktop! Thanks though for trying :)

Mine neither pop up nor notify me via email :(

OK, so that means Anda is real special :D

Sounds like you're surprised to find that out :) I've always claimed I'm special, now you have proof :)