BC Boards

Trials

sweet_ceana

Well, the calendar is meant to be a community calendar. If y'all want to post trials and clinics on it, I'd say go ahead, and let's see how it works. I'm not sure I'll have time to post a lot of trials, but if everybody posted their own or those they were interested in, it could be useful. Let's give it a try and see how it goes. No AKC trials or events, please.

I put in the dates and some info about the 2011 National Finals. After I hit send (or post or whatever), I received a brief message telling me something like after administrators approved it, it would appear on the calendar.

Turkey Classic “Sheepdog Trial” USBCHA Sanctioned

November 26-27-28

JUDGE - Pending

TRIAL LOCATION – Double M Ranch, Mayer, AZ

DIRECTIONS & LODGING Please E-Mail Molly at Molly@Miconconstruction.com

TRIAL OPENS November5th… Entries Close November 19th, NO Refunds after closing

Day of Entries will be accepted if space is available for an additional $5.00 per run

NOTE: There will be 2 runs for all divisions Sat & Sun (Except Nursery) 1 on Friday

TRIAL WILL BE RUN ON FARM SHEEP or GOATS FOR ALL DIVISIONS

Ribbons 1st -3rd in all classes, No pay back

OPEN - $30.00 NURSERY - $30.00 PRO-NOVICE -$25.00 NOVICE - $20.00

DOGS CALL NAME CIRCLE CLASS CIRCLE DATES CLASS FEE $ TOTAL PER DOG

_______________________ OPEN NUR PN NOV 26th - 27th am 27th pm - 28th am 28th pm _________ X $ ________ $ _____________

_______________________ OPEN NUR PN NOV 26th - 27th am 27th pm - 28th am 28th pm _________ X $ ________ $ _____________

TOTAL $______________

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE & MAIL TO : Molly Wisecarver, 19420 KENNEDY DR., MAYER, AZ 86333

HANDLER NAME ______________________________________________________E-MAIL ADDRESS ______________________________________________________

ADDRESS __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME PHONE ____________________________________________ CELL PHONE _________________________________________________________________

WAIVER OF RESPONSIBILITY:

I AGREE TO HOLD STEVE & MOLLY WISECARVER OR DAN COVERT HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR THE LOSS OR INJURY WHICH MAY BE ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY PERSON, DOG, LIVESTOCK, OR THING WHILE IN OR AROUND THE PROPERTY/TRAINING AREA, OR NEAR THE ENTRANCE THERETO AND I ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM. I FURTHER AGREE TO HOLD THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES OR INJURIES TO THE DOG(S) OR PERSON(S) INCURRED DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES, OR BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR OTHER CAUSE OR CAUSES. IN CASE OF INJURY TO ANY LIVESTOCK I WILL ASSUME FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES. I WILL PAY REPLACEMENT COST FOR ANY LIVESTOCK KILLED, SERIOUSLY INJURED, OR THE MEDICAL BILLS IF SUCH IS REQUIRED FOR THE SUM OF $150.00 PER SHEEP/GOAT

SIGNED _____________________________________________­­­­­______________ DATE ____________________

Archived