BC Boards
Laura L

Multiple dog photos

ZoeStellaWilburCurly.jpg

My hat is off to anyone who can take good photos of multiple dogs.

Laura

Actually, I love this one. They're all looking basically towards the camera, but their different postures and expressions show a lot of personality.

Christina, is that a Mexican Hairless? I used to have a little guy called Tiny who looked very similar, except he has ginger stuble, lol.

Here is the latest group shot I took, although it's missing one dog . . .

IMG_5611.jpg

That's a little Kia Spectra5 they are in, lol.

After I posted I realized I don't have any group shots of the whole family, so I went straight out and took this . . .

Upload1.jpg

From left to right, Aleshanee, Pandora, Lootah, & Sakari.

Thats the best out of about 50, lol.

ok and group with dogs that arnt just mine...3 here are mine, one belongs to a girl we met up with from calgary and 1 is my dads

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

and one that includes my friends dog

Picture064.jpg

Misty is mine, the rottie X was a dog my friend was dogsitting(and I was watcing for the day) and the shepherd X is my friends dog

dogs5.jpg

Christina, is that a Mexican Hairless? I used to have a little guy called Tiny who looked very similar, except he has ginger stuble, lol.

Yep! He's my mother's dog, Pete. Snarky towards strangers, goofy happy for family members- definitely the most "one of a kind" dog I've ever met. :rolleyes: About how much did Tiny weigh? I'm assuming he was a toy? We've been told Pete is undersized- he's about 5 lbs.

these are all great lol

IMGP1264.jpg

IMG_0060-1.jpg

I want to come live at your house!

Okay, I didn't want to do this, but it looks like I have to.

Modern Art group photos - I haz them.

3096374381_8feb33f138_z.jpg

3097206884_b584e9a757_z.jpg

Mwa ha ha. Top that!

RDM

Wow, beautiful pix. You are quite talented. I wish we were on the same coast so that I could get you to shoot my old girl before she goes. Lemme know if ever you're headed to Disney World-LOL!

Christina, Tiny wasn't really that tiny, lol, but he fitted into the palm of my hand when I got him, hence the name, He was around 10 pounds. He had so much character and thought he was as big as a great dane, I miss that dog.

Well MrSnappy, this is about as close as I got to 'artistic' in my little photo shoot, lol . . .

IMG_6339-1.jpg

DashBrockHopeCurly.jpg

I found this older picture. It's from back in the old days when I had a camera with film and I was much more careful shooting. It's is easier to get a picture when they're all busy chewing on bones.

Laura