BC Boards
Laura L

Multiple dog photos

Lovely!!

I take multiple dog photos all the time. I also take multiple photos of multiple dogs to get the multiple dog photo I'm looking for ;-)

5111550104_6b19bc1110_z.jpg

RDM

To get a photo like that ^ I'd have to tie them all to the fence and then put sheep in front of them to make sure they were all looking in the right direction and then photoshop out the leashes, lol!

J.

Lovely!!

I take multiple dog photos all the time. I also take multiple photos of multiple dogs to get the multiple dog photo I'm looking for ;-)

5111550104_6b19bc1110_z.jpg

RDM

See I love your photos! I took over 30 photos here. Multiple dogs, multiple times, I had 7 dogs out. It didn't help that I had the barky old dog behind me or the Slurpee Queen in front who thought I was sitting on the ground so she could lick the camera lens.

DSC_4489.jpg

DSC_4479.jpg

DSC_4483.jpg

I think I need to practice a sit/stay on someone other than Stella who is a camera hog.

Laura

Um...yeah...

5137265312_debdcf6b88_z.jpg

Apparently, no two of my dogs are able to look in the same direction (never mind looking in the direction of the camera). Most of my dogs won't even lie down (or sit) nicely next to one another. And I see I have neglected to teach Meg how to stay...

Here's my addition to the multiple dog photos thread.

nancy

additionanddogscropped.jpg

Pah, I can do it with my dogs AND other peoples' dogs all at once! (brag brag brag)

4451821435_acd97b5339_z.jpg

This photo was pre-TWooie's arrival, and also contains Nyxie the Husky X GSD, Ella and Finn the Aussies, and Tuk the Malamute X Kelpie (and yes, that's a confirmed mix - I saw both his parents!)

ETA - what I love most about this photo ... TAILS FOR EVERYONE!! Except you, Aussie dogs!

RDM

I think, for true bragging rights, that you need to come to Colorado and repeat that photo with certain "other people's dogs."

I second the tying to the fence idea; I tried when I only had 5 dogs and they were well behaved (although there was only one BC and she was 6 months old)

How about this?

IMG_0019.jpg

Or this?

IMG_0520.jpg

I know i can get one at a time...not looking..I suck

january029.jpg

I love everyone's photos. I completely suck at photography, and it doesn't help that Lewie hates the camera. :lol:

Oops! No Border Collies! But the thread title read multiple dog photos, so I brought this one. It's old - a scan of a photo from 1999. The Collie and the Doberwoman were mine. The Chessie and the German Shepherd Dog were a friend's.

post-10533-054341600 1288648632_thumb.jpg

1) Not a pretty background.

2) Terrible lighting.

3) Good example of what I'm usually dealing with. Two keeners in the front, Lilly squinting and Jack refusing to look. :lol:

1hwni9.jpg

1) Not a pretty background.

2) Terrible lighting.

3) Good example of what I'm usually dealing with. Two keeners in the front, Lilly squinting and Jack refusing to look. :lol:

Paula, it looks like you are going in a direction of increasing ear size with your dogs!!

Pah, I can do it with my dogs AND other peoples' dogs all at once! (brag brag brag)

RDM

I bow to the queen of multiple dog photos. Where's the icon?

It's fun to see other photos. At least I'm not the only one with the goofballs who are easily distracted...look there goes a chicken!

Laura

Every time I try to take a photo of everyone it is an epic FAIL. Zippy sorta wanders off, June either runs away or looks horribly tortured, and Nick sticks his part which shall not be named out. Talk about Pavlov having a field day with Nick...

I'm duly impressed with all of these tho. :)

Only two of the dogs are mine, but I've always liked this photo, since poor ol' Bear sticks out like a sore thumb. smile.gif

banana.jpg

Usually, I get expressions more like this:

D30_5094.jpg

I wonder why my guys are leaning away from Wick?

D30_5151-1.jpg

4451821435_acd97b5339_z.jpg

This photo was pre-TWooie's arrival, and also contains Nyxie the Husky X GSD, Ella and Finn the Aussies, and Tuk the Malamute X Kelpie (and yes, that's a confirmed mix - I saw both his parents!)

ETA - what I love most about this photo ... TAILS FOR EVERYONE!! Except you, Aussie dogs!

RDM

Love the tails!

These are all great! I love the oodles of Border Collie photos.

I have a few, but I think having people in the photos kind of makes it cheating.

Taken for my pet sitting business, two clients dogs and my dogs going for a run. I love their expressions.

dogrun2.jpg

The only time I've ever managed to get all three in one shot:

IMG_9066.JPG