BC Boards
Bluzinnias

National Finals Slideshow

Here is the link to the slideshow.

Thanks to Nancy Starkey for letting me use her photos of the awards ceremony in the Winner's Circle. I had to leave before they started.

Michelle

That was terrific, Michelle!

ETA: In light of the comments below, I've posted this on facebook. Hope that's okay, Michelle! It probably will go viral!

Here is the link to the slideshow.

Thanks to Nancy Starkey for letting me use her photos of the awards ceremony in the Winner's Circle. I had to leave before they started.

Michelle

Michelle,

The word slideshow does not do your work justice. That whole presentation , both photos and music and how you have drawn it all together is stupendous. It captured the spirt of what working a sheepdog is, whether at that level or at your wekend trial or even at home on the ranch.

It was at the very least clever and I would say much more than that. Please see if the USBCHA would put that onto their web site to illustrate our dogs and the big event.

Carolyn

I want to enthusiastically second everything Carolyn said!!! Michelle, these are FABULOUS! I love how your photos capture the spirit of the event - the intensity and skill of the dogs, the congeniality of the handlers, the at-the-edge-of-your-seat moments, the festive atmosphere of it all! The celebration of talented dogs and their interactions with the sheep, the skilled handlers and their connection to their dogs, and the great company kept by all. No one who sees this will be able to stay away from 2011 in Colorado.

The background music is absolutely perfect, too!

I've just finished emailing a link to all my friends - this one may go viral!

Fantastic :rolleyes: . I must say that I thought that the people on horses were really cool. The one element that made it impossible for a person to feel it was British. And riding horses and the flying flags was beautiful!

Maja

Thanks! Can't believe all the fantastic response. I'm so glad there are other people out there that feel the same way I do about these dogs. Their ability and willingness to work with us never ceases to amaze me.

It was hard to select the background music but I think it's a large part of the slideshow. It's a track off the movie soundtrack of Rudy. That movie is inspirational and always a good cry. I heard it played in the background of an interview once and had to find out what it was.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

Michelle

Oh, geez, Michelle, and I've loved your other photos/compilations before but this one is - unbelievable! Wow! Thanks!

WONDERFUL slideshow! The music was awesome - and the photography was of course stunning. Thank you for sharing! :rolleyes:

Amazing, majestic and inspiring. Thank you for doing all the work that lets me experience a small piece of the beauty of the working Border collie.

That was absolutely breathtaking! I also think that you should see if the USBCHA would like to use this.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I finally had time to sit and watch this. Twice. Maybe three times. :rolleyes: Beautiful presentation! Thanks so much.