BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
urge to herd

Shonie Update

Thought I'd start a new thread for the update. Just got back from the vet, he says it's a mild vestibular episode, and that with her rapid recovery, he didn't feel a need to give her any meds.

This morning she was walking much better, has taken herself out to potty at least 2x, maybe three. The nystagmus is almost gone, she has a little head tilt to the left, she's still good with drinking out of the regular bowl. And, she wagged her tail when I came back from a morning appointment.

Phew.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and of course, all the support! Shonie sends a thank you 'woo woo' as well.

Ruth

great to hear. twitch and nova give shonie many yips.

Well, that is just about the best update I could have hoped to read! :rolleyes: I'm so delighted to hear of Shonie's continued recovery--here's to many more great times ahead, for both of you!

That's great news, Ruth! I'm so happy Shonie is feeling better! Best wishes for continued improvement!

Amy