BC Boards

It occurred to me that there were probably people from the boards there and I had no way of knowing them and they had no way of knowing me. Of course, by then it was too late to say, "I'm wearing a purple shirt!" or something.

I did get to meet Mr. McCaig and I had a fantastic time talking with him. :rolleyes:

I was the one who walked by and made the comment about wondering if anyone was recording this historic moment - the meeting of Don McCaig and Root Beer at the Finals, to do some serious dog discussion.

Patrick and Riggs (Saturday):

IMG_1004_2wtmk.jpg

Tommy and Sly (Friday):

IMG_0783_2wtmk.jpg

Lori Cunningham and Matt, whom I was told had just barely had been taught to look back before the Finals!

He is walking straight on to push his sheep back onto the drive line after turning the post (Saturday):

IMG_0920_2wtmk.jpg

Cheryl Williams and Toby (Friday):

IMG_0881_2wtmk.jpg

Flag ceremony (Virginia commonwealth flag on right):

IMG_0956_2wtmk.jpg

Ray Crabtree:

IMG_1009_2wtmk.jpg

(Edited to correct Lori's dog's name--I'd put the name of her other dog.)

Thanks, Megan, those are great! Keep 'em coming. As I said in another thread, since I watched all weekend, I feel like I "know" everybody now. :rolleyes:

I was the one who walked by and made the comment about wondering if anyone was recording this historic moment - the meeting of Don McCaig and Root Beer at the Finals, to do some serious dog discussion.

AHA!!!

Good to meet you, if only in passing!! :rolleyes:

I hope I didn't look ticked off when I looked toward you! I was trying to figure out if I was supposed to know you!! I thought to actually open my mouth and ask just a split second too late!