BC Boards

Introducing Maya

mebach

I've been a lurker on these boards for a while, finally registered an account, and now thought I'd share some pictures of my BC Maya. I got her when she was 8 weeks old and she is now just over 6 months. She's been nothing but a blast and has even made me become more active (which I am so thankful for!).

This picture was the 2nd day I had her - she grew up so quickly!

maya01.jpg

This was when she was to little to jump on the couch and we thought it was cute when she got on it.

maya02.jpg

This was her trying to look angelic in the car.

maya03.jpg

This was her being up to no good and getting the rug she likes to chew up, stuck around her head.

maya05.jpg

And finally, this is a more recent picture of her.

maya04.jpg

Welcome! And make yourself known! There are a lot of people with a lot of help and advice to offer here. Read, ask, listen, contribute!

Remember to use the "search" function at the top of the page to find topics of interest to you, and don't forget to read the "read this first" to better understand the philosophy of the boards (if you haven't already).

What a happy, lovely little girl she is - enjoy! And best wishes!

Adorable! It looks like she has freckles on her legs like my Lexi :rolleyes:

I've been a lurker on these boards for a while, finally registered an account, and now thought I'd share some pictures of my BC Maya. I got her when she was 8 weeks old and she is now just over 6 months. She's been nothing but a blast and has even made me become more active (which I am so thankful for!).

This picture was the 2nd day I had her - she grew up so quickly!

maya01.jpg

This was when she was to little to jump on the couch and we thought it was cute when she got on it.

maya02.jpg

This was her trying to look angelic in the car.

maya03.jpg

This was her being up to no good and getting the rug she likes to chew up, stuck around her head.

maya05.jpg

And finally, this is a more recent picture of her.

maya04.jpg

Archived