BC Boards

Charlie Torrie, young and accomplished or old and still trying???? Inquiring minds...

tucknjill

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joan, Tell Michelle she has no input on dog names. Anyone who names dogs "Mr. Squiggles" (BTW that dog's name is now Dan but I can't seem to call it anything but Mr. Squiggles) or "Molly McBean" is not allowed to name one of my dogs! And Diane, You know me better than to think I would allow BINGO just so you could sing the song to us everytime we answer the phone.

Don't worry about the vaccine Sam. I just won't give it again when he's older.

Jenny

Jenn,

Ah no, be sure to ask Scott about the name BINGO!!! I am sure he will pretend ignorance but it is a Pleat pup he renamed........

Koko says she really misses you!!!

Beside if I sang to you on the phone, you would bust a gut from laughing so hard from my off-key notes and I don't want you getting hurt now!!!

Diane Pagel

"Joan, Tell Michelle she has no input on dog names. Anyone who names dogs "Mr. Squiggles" (BTW that dog's name is now Dan but I can't seem to call it anything but Mr. Squiggles) or "Molly McBean" is not allowed to name one of my dogs! "

Uh, oh yeah...I forgot about those names...point taken...

Joan

Jenny,

Another of Michele's influence on names. During the finals last sept when we had the puppies there, Michele started calling them crazy pups..then it turned into craney pups. Well I could not get it out of my head and now I call Reign, Craney all the time. I mean he thinks its his name! I said I can't possibly go to the post callng him Craney! So stay far away from Michele when you have a puppy to name. BTW..I read her the posts from here and she called me a wanker for selling her out and not defending her...she's on her way over, I better get prepared! Jenna has water balloons in the ready.

Joan

I sit with them for about an hour each day...I am putting the xpen back up in the yard so they can play with Randy and I while we are sitting under our tree in between dogs as well. The pups are all pretty outgoing and very friendly. Mine is the smallest but also the most impish, she is a real little peanut..I do like her!

Oh Robin, Little Katie is burying her way quickly into my heart btw. Felt the first serious tug at the heart strings today, she is working EVERYTHING in sight now...Maybe I should have tried her yesterday eh? Thought I best not let you see her till I get the papers in my hot little hand though!

I have spoken with Master Scott finally. (he was busy trialing all weekend) Faced with the option of leaving the name "Bing" until he meets the pup, or naming it now, he has chosen to name it now. He has chosen the name "Bill". So there you are. Of course if you don't know which pup it is, it doesn't matter anyway.

Diane, I know who Bingo is. He's Brian's Sweep from BC isn't he?

Jenny

PS Andrea, you have chosen well. I would have chose that pup too.

Go Katie (aka MiniSpottie)! Yeah, Tess sealed her spot in my pack when she did that baby outrun sorta thingie saturday too.

A., no worries on resisting my little Nan pup at Fosterfields for you - i ended up selling her this weekend. What, about 6 hours after tess went around sheep and made it obvious who i was keeping? We're suckers for early starters, eh Sam?

Colin.....i'm waiting! :rolleyes:

OK, folks, I've done it -- I KNOW what Mr. Torre looks like!

Here's proof....

cgt3c.jpg

It will be a simple auction -- the party that bids the highest gets to make the call -- reveal Mr. Torre's suave and debonair good looks or delete this image forever.

Auction will run through Friday, August 6 at 12:00pm EST.

Now, let the bidding begin!

CCnNC

Yes, Scott did well. First and second in open the first day. First and I think 5th in open the next day and first and second in the double lift. Tala won each day (she's running hot right now) and Pleat was the runner up. I think the white face bitch (not as cute as the split face puppy up above!) was first the first day of nursery and then was a baaad girl the second day.

Jenny