BC Boards

Charlie Torrie, young and accomplished or old and still trying???? Inquiring minds...

tucknjill

Charlie Torrie, young and accomplished or old and still trying???? Inquiring minds...

Hi Charlie, told you you wouldnt have to wait long for the payback...we are all here at the shedding clinic and after a weekend of much fun at my expense we have a new target and it is firmly planted on yer butt. Inquiring minds here want to see your picture!!! We have a poll going on your specifics...below are the catagories...please answer asap as the clinic is over by thursday and I have alot of money riding on this....

Who is closest

Sams guess 39-41

Robin French 52-54

Nancy Schreeder 37-39

Marianna Schreeder 59-61

Andrea DeKennedy 34-36

Deb Kramer 35-37

Terry Schaefer 48-50

Angie MacCrann 28-30

Looks like....????

We need a picture as we also have a poll going on what you look like...sorry bud, but we play rough in the south...fess up, inquiring minds want to know!!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, $^@~$(^#%&*(#& !

I've been considering moving to the East. I can see that ain't going to work out at all.

Click on my profile to see my picture. I'll give you a hint...that one was taken when I was still quite young.

Charlie, don't be such a big chicken. I have met these people and they talk big but that's about it :rolleyes:

They will hunt you down, though, since you have a target on your butt. And I believe the entries for Big Willow will be opening quite soon. Beware!

A hint for interested parties: I believe Charlie "mystery man" Torres has college-age children--that might help you to narrow the age range a bit!

Oh, and as for the accomplished thing, I think I remember him saying at some point that he's a physics prof, so he must be accomplished at something, physics at least.... Oh, and that may well be another hint as to age range.

I'm guessing that this means Angie may well have lost the age bet, unless our Charlie was a truly precocious young man! (Andrea, Deb, and Nancy are probably pushing the limits of reality as well.)

J.

Originally posted by juliepoudrier:

A hint for interested parties: I believe Charlie "mystery man" Torres has college-age children--that might help you to narrow the age range a bit!

If CGT has collge-aged children my assessment is that he got started young, indeed.

How about it Charlie? You're not gonna let these idle minds age you, are you?

Good Lord!

What a feeding frenzy. It must be a slow week .... everywhere.

Surely there are more interesting things to discuss, e.g., clicker herding, lilac-colored stockdogs, anal glands, etc. Let's get back on topic.

Well I'm actually pretty busy at work, which is why the majority of my posting is now done at night. See, there was nothing good on the tube last night, and it still gets dark too early for me to work dogs after I get home. But, daylight saving time starts this coming weekend, so then I won't be visiting the boards in the evening either--I will be working dogs. God knows, Kat's performance this past weekend is indicator enough of lack of work and the wonders it can do for you and your fast, pushy dog....

There, is that more on topic? Or is the topic still Charlie?

J.