BC Boards

The Amazing Maggie Mae

MaggieDog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erin, I am so sorry for your loss. Like so many others, I too lost a dog to hemangiosarcoma, and I know how painful that sudden, shocking, untimely loss of a much-loved dog can be. I hope it's some comfort for you to know that nearly everyone here understands how hard such a loss is. That picture of Maggie is perfect -- turning to look at you with love as she goes toward the light.

• 3 weeks later...

Erin,

I'm sorry for your loss, it's always to soon. We never have enough time, and Maggie left to soon. You allowed her dignaty, and loved her to the very last. It's the best we can do for them when all is said and done. I lost a cat to Hemangiosarcoma, to fast by far. So to be running free, no pain or suffering, with the last farewell. It's the thing that keeps us able to love them so much when we have them for so short a time.

Blessings to you and yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Erin,

Although I'm extremely late to this thread, I just had to express my deepest condilences for your loss. I know Maggie was your Heart Dog, and I'm so sorry she had to leave this world so soon. I don't know what convinced me to read this section of the boards tonight, but I now have tears literally streaming down my face. Goodbye Maggie Mae.

Archived