BC Boards

Is anyone else having a problem with Mozilla?

Maybe its my general ineptness...but since yesterday, I've been unable to do anything but type in a straight line on a board post using a Mozilla browser....once posted, I can go in and edit using all of the functions -- which explains my quirky posts...

But if I go over to IE, everything works just fine...

I'm quite ready to believe it could be something on my end, but just curious....

Liz

Maybe its my general ineptness...but since yesterday, I've been unable to do anything but type in a straight line on a board post using a Mozilla browser....once posted, I can go in and edit using all of the functions -- which explains my quirky posts...

But if I go over to IE, everything works just fine...

I'm quite ready to believe it could be something on my end, but just curious....

Liz

May be totally unrelated, but my computer (actually Windows) shut down yesterday after attempting to get onto the Boards. I use Firefox, not Mozilla - but they are related. I restarted my computer and everything worked fine after that.

Yes, I've had the same issue with the boards since I started to use Firefox. It is annoying when starting new posts, I cannot go back one row or move ahead after I type something, I have to do it all in edit mode.

Hmmm... might have to try Chrome... never had Firefox crash... had IE do that many time, IE is a big fat meanie... :rolleyes:

ETA - Downloaded Chrome - interesting, not that much different than Firefox. Will test drive it for a bit and see if I'll keep it around - LOL Thanks for the tips!

Restarted computer -still having problems...but it is something of a relief to know that the problem isn't between the chair and the keyboard as it usually is :rolleyes:. Wonder what happened....

Liz

A few months ago I had to change from Mozilla firefox to Chrome due to MF crashing on me. Been happy as a clam since!

SRware Iron

I use a version of chrome called "Iron". The difference is it has the Google tracking software removed.

Love it, love it, love it.

I've used FF and all the iterations of the MS browsers. Wouldn't go back, ever. Especially to FF.

Archived