BC Boards

Natura is giving out coupons for free 5-6lb bags of food

www.naturaadvantage.com

I got mine. According to the couponing website I saw it on, some people are getting offers of $7 off coupons instead, but either way, it's a pretty good deal.

I'm just trying not to think about how their sudden generousity is probably just P&G trying to ramp up business.

I've tried to get the coupon a couple times, but it keeps telling me the retailer is not valid. The problem is, there is no retailer listed or a place to list one :D The coupon would be helpfull for the foster :rolleyes:

I got mine for a free 5-6 lb bag of cat food. You have to fill out the ID stuff first, then it will offer you a mileage range and then you can select from their group of retailers.

I got mine for a free 5-6 lb bag of cat food. You have to fill out the ID stuff first, then it will offer you a mileage range and then you can select from their group of retailers.

I've done that :rolleyes: It won't list anything and I've tried a couple different addresses.

I've done that :rolleyes: It won't list anything and I've tried a couple different addresses.

That sucks. I got four different area stores to choose from no problem. The weird thing is, the closest one that carries ALL of the Natura lines wasn't listed.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got mine yesterday and traded it for a bag of EVO chicken & turkey - they only gave me what it was shown on the picture on the coupon. I never bought it before, and, despite the tiny sized kibbles, Ouzo says it rocks :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for posting the link here, I wouldn't have known otherwise!

I'll add my thanks for the heads-up on the coupon offer. I got one at my work address and one at my home address. They're for slightly different "rebates," one is for a small bag free, the other is money off on a purchase. The Natura database is a little goofy. The store they came up with for my work address is one I've often gone to over my lunch break, though it's about 20 minutes each way so I have to hustle. But the store they came up with for my home address is actually a little place much closer to my office. There are several other retailers carrying Natura much closer to my home. (I live about 25 miles from where I work.) I've never been to the second store (it's just far enough off my commuter path that I'm disinclined to divert or pause once I'm launched) so this will be a great incentive to check them out.

Much appreciated.

LizSinSCPA

Just got mine, though I'm not sure if I want to start switching Oliver to an adult food yet or not. He's 11 months and on Innova puppy, what do you guys think?

Mine were eating adult food younger than that. So I think 11 months is fine.

Archived