BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
gvmama

Thank-you Bob

It was great to see you and Nancy at Whidbey this year. I got kick out of watching you shoosh the big strong eyed dog around the PN course. Great job.

My two year old Yoko got better and better as the 2 weekends of trialing went on. I overfaced her at Deer Creek with the range ewes, so I wanted as little pressure from me or the sheep for her. Besides qualifying for the nursery finals, she received 6th place out of 56 entries in her first pro-novice class. I held no expectations for her other than to have a "fine" time. And, that she did.

Last year at Whidbey I entered Yoko's mother, Kilt in non-comp open. You suggested running her competitively. Kilt is a hard dog for me to run because she has her own ideas and lots of forwardness and presence. But, we actually got our first open points at MacDonald's trial with a 92 out of 110.

Bob, thank-you for your support. Sometimes just a word or two of encouragement means the world to many of us. Thank-you for taking the time to give such thoughtful replies and I love your your huge smile. You made me feel so good!

Suzanne Anaya (So. Calfornia)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this