BC Boards

Platinum preformance

Covelo Dogs

I am getting ready to order more Platinum Preformance for the horses and noticed they now have a dog supplement. Has anyone used the product for thier dogs?

Thanks,

Suki

Hi Suki,

I have used Platinum Performance products for both horses and dogs for years.

For the dogs I use Platinum Performance CJ , which combines PP and their Joint product in one. Used to have to buy it seperately.

I also use Stamina for the trial dogs.

And I try never to be run out of BioSponge. I buy it in the 4# containers, but it is also available in syringes ( too expensive that way with the amount I use). I use that on dogs, horses and sheep.

I buy their Platinum bars for myself.

On and off I have some of their other products as well, as needed.

Hope all is well with you.

Carolyn

Glad to learn more about the Platinum Performance products. I have used Biosponge for 3-4 years, and I LOVE it - couldn't be without it. I also buy it in the 4 lb container and use it on my dogs and alpacas. I have often wondered about using it 'off-label', that is, for myself or my husband as the need arises. ;^)

I will check out the PP CJ and Stamina in the catalog.

Thanks,

Jovi

Hi Suki,

I have used Platinum Performance products for both horses and dogs for years.

For the dogs I use Platinum Performance CJ , which combines PP and their Joint product in one. Used to have to buy it seperately.

I also use Stamina for the trial dogs.

And I try never to be run out of BioSponge. I buy it in the 4# containers, but it is also available in syringes ( too expensive that way with the amount I use). I use that on dogs, horses and sheep.

I buy their Platinum bars for myself.

On and off I have some of their other products as well, as needed.

Hope all is well with you.

Carolyn

Archived