BC Boards

Stella and Chewy's

So normally i feed 1 medallion of natures variety raw with my dogs kibble, but sometimes being so busy i forget to put them in the fridge to thaw out and my dog will not eat anything without it. so i was thinking of getting freeze dried medallions but natures variety freeze dried food is hard for me to get at a store. so i heard of Stella and chewy's from a retailer and wondered if anyone had opinions on them vs natures variety?

Thank you for any input!

I've not used the medallions or S&C, but along the same lines as S&C is Honest Kitchen - I use their Preference when I want to mix in my own protein and other varieties if I just want to add water. I love the convenience and healthy food for the dogs, the dogs love how it tastes lol.

I use S&C medallions as a training reward (broken up into tiny pieces, obviously). The dogs seem to like it, but I don't really have any opinion about it as a meal. Out of curiosity, have you tried giving the frozen medallions as they are? My dogs have no problem eating frozen raw meat on those occasions when I forget to thaw it out.

Archived