BC Boards

Proof Border Collies could talk if they wanted to!!!

Mine talk everytime they want to play. If you count play growling and puffing their cheeks out talking.

The big mistake was to teach her hello I used the toss of

a ball as the reward for her saying it correctly. Now when I sit down to read

or watch tv she will drop the ball on my lap. Of course I ignore her.

Than she will start saying hello over and over until i give in and throw the ball!

Hey Rich! Didn't know you were on here. How about sharing the rest of the photos from Bobby's clinic? I saw that you had some amazing shots of Frankie and Juniper on that great camera of yours. (HINT! HINT!)

PS, it's not the protein content of Lucy's food making her fat. It is the volume you are feeding her. Just cut down on her food a bit.

Hey Rich! Didn't know you were on here. How about sharing the rest of the photos from Bobby's clinic? I saw that you had some amazing shots of Frankie and Juniper on that great camera of yours. (HINT! HINT!)

PS, it's not the protein content of Lucy's food making her fat. It is the volume you are feeding her. Just cut down on her food a bit.

Hi

Been real busy at work soon as i get some time I will post them.

Hope all is well. I have been cutting back on her food and it seems to be

helping. Thanks

Rich

Hi

Been real busy at work soon as i get some time I will post them.

Hope all is well. I have been cutting back on her food and it seems to be

helping. Thanks

Rich

Keep busy it keeps you out of too much trouble! And photos would be nice! Just need to increase Lucy's vocabulary! How about teaching her to say "cookie"?

Pam

Archived