BC Boards

Last week, I picked up my new little buddy. Meet Meg, whose name is much too close to poor Craig's, but nothing about Meg coming into my life happened as planned. She's tough, outgoing, smart, and persistent. And already running the household, or trying to anyway. I can't wait to watch her grow up!

4572829815_b43ac39fd8.jpg

4572829487_c4f1973d7b.jpg

4572829989_bb6b9eaa2a.jpg

4573354374_1b7dd5843b.jpg

4573102206_b14c422eb0.jpg

Playing with her littermate in this one

4572788377_3d7a338b61.jpg

And this last one is a little out of focus, but awesome!

4572787713_a8308659e1.jpg

Doesn't Taz look thrilled to have her around? :rolleyes:

None of the big dogs want anything to do with her, but if all goes according to plan, she'll have another puppy playmate in less than a year...

Thanks for looking!

Congrats! She's very cute!

So, where did you get her and where is this second puppy coming from?

Very cute, and a smoothie! :rolleyes:

WOW Too cute! Can't wait to hear about her adventures. She looks like a spitfire! :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Laura, she is absolutely adorable and looks like she has plenty of spunk :rolleyes: Love poor Taz's desperate expression in face of the tiny hurricane :D

Liz, she is Angie Coker's breeding.

Thanks, all! I am completely enjoying her!

What a cutie pie!

My dogs can sympathize with Taz. They have no use for little puppies, either. Though, Skittles likes when the get a little older and he can body slam them. :rolleyes:

Oh, I LURVE her! :rolleyes:

The fact she slightly resembles Wick doesn't have anything to do with that, right? :D

:rolleyes:

What can I say, I like a smoothie girl with a lot of attitude. Someone has to keep the fluffy boys in line!

What a face! Can't wait to meet her this weekend!

The first two photos simply melt my heart! Adorable! :rolleyes:

Liz, she is Angie Coker's breeding.

Your future working star then. :rolleyes: Have fun with her! You just made my puppyitis flare up.

Oh, I agree! SO CUTE! Congratulations - the big dogs will have to lump it :rolleyes:

puppyitis flaring here as well, hope it'll calm down a bit after I get to love on little Meg this weekend!

The fact she slightly resembles Wick doesn't have anything to do with that, right? :rolleyes:

She looks just like Blaze as a pup, too! What a cutie - congratulations on the new addition!

Beautiful girl! Looks like we be starting pups bout the same time in the near future. We should get together for 1st time on sheep with them (your new baby and my pups, and really we should try to help Kristen out with her puppitis.....got a few left here Kristen...lol) and get some vid and pics. Lost yours and Kristens numbers when my ph was stolen. PM me if ya would and we can visit soon.

Hey Darc

I'm trying to cure my puppyitis with other people's puppies at the moment. My puppy didn't get concieved but it's almost a good thing, I need to get myself on the right life path before I bring another dog home. Things are changing round here. I'm rolling with life the best I can but a puppy would have me falling all over myself!

Are you bringing your puppies with you Sunday? I know I'll have 2 puppies to wallow but the more the merrier!

Just looking at map quest, gonna have to get up pretty early in the morn to make it out there. Its a 6 hr drive from here. But if I make it, yes, I'll be bringing the boyz, Will, Cub, and Tip. Plenty of puppy kisses to cure (or make even worse lol) your puppyitis!