BC Boards

Jazz -April 17, 1999-April 2-2010

KrisK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fergie and I are so sorry. But you and Jazz will still walk together and be together. Just a bit differently. And you know that Jazz will be waiting to greet you when it's your time.

So sorry! As I said, we also lost my father's last dog to hemangiosarcoma. It can be a dreadful disease; I speak from experience. You knew what was best in the end and let your boy go so that he went quickly and without pain. No dog could ask for more.

I will cuddle my boy extra tonight, thinking of your Jazz.

Mary

Kris,

This was not the post I wanted to see. I'm so sorry. They're with us for such a short time. A reminder to cherish every moment we have with them; they can cross over so quickly. Prayers for you at this dreadful time.

Pam

Reading about the loss of a dog is always hard.

We grieve with you and know he will be in your heart for all times.

Kris,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family for your loss. Jazz was lucky to have had such a loving, caring owner. You did the best you could for him - unfortunately this type of cancer just doesn't give us much time to say goodbye. May your memories of him bring you comfort.

Shirley

I don't know if this helps. But you and Jazz will be in the Prayers of the People at the 8 AM service on Easter morning. I know, I will be leading them.

Archived