BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
ejano

Pig Wallow

I can only refer to this as a pig wallow....pictures do not do justice to the condition they are in! Now for the birthday bath! From his expression, I think Brodie knows what's coming.

Liz

post-10125-1268757215_thumb.jpg

post-10125-1268757233_thumb.jpg

post-10125-1268757252_thumb.jpg

Ahh yes we have piggy hollow here to. I also have white/beige carpet. Now more beige than white. I refuse to do more than vacuum till some of this mud dries up. If this wasn't a rental I'd be putting in hard floors. It's just depressing. PLUS my DH and DS don't see the difference if they walk in with muddy shoes compared to the pups. WTH...They can't take their feet off! Gurmble grumble grumble

BUT...I'm loving the warm and sun! If only we'd have a wind storm (I know they're coming and I'll regret saying that) then the mud would dry up to dust!

Love your little piggies.

Ahh yes we have piggy hollow here to. I also have white/beige carpet. Now more beige than white. I refuse to do more than vacuum till some of this mud dries up. If this wasn't a rental I'd be putting in hard floors. It's just depressing. PLUS my DH and DS don't see the difference if they walk in with muddy shoes compared to the pups. WTH...They can't take their feet off! Gurmble grumble grumble

BUT...I'm loving the warm and sun! If only we'd have a wind storm (I know they're coming and I'll regret saying that) then the mud would dry up to dust!

Love your little piggies.

My sweet Willie, who was some kind of terrier mix knew just two tricks -- "take a bow" and "wipe your feet". I didn't know much about teaching dogs back then, but I'd say, wipe your feet and he'd spin like a whirling dervish....it helped some :rolleyes:. He was also very fastidious, which was a good thing because he had a beautiful cream colored very long haired coat.

I"m working on these two mutts to do the same thing....Willie just did it naturally. These two do not have a spinning obsession - they look at me like I'm crazy.

Liz

Liz - I so wish you'd get a photo sharing site - I really don't like clicking on attachments and I am missing a lot of your photos....

I hate attachments in posts.................

Liz - I so wish you'd get a photo sharing site - I really don't like clicking on attachments and I am missing a lot of your photos....

I hate attachments in posts.................

Hi Anda, I can understand about not clicking on attachments...some things can really mess up your computer....

I"m sorry - I don't know about photo sharing sights...I do have a shutterfly account, but visitors have to be specifically invited by email...it wouldn't work for this board.

Liz

My sweet Willie, who was some kind of terrier mix knew just two tricks -- "take a bow" and "wipe your feet".

YEs all mine know to stay on the towel then I make them do the happy dance. Makes for smaller mud spots. I never thought about making it a trick, I just talk funny and they get all happy and dance all over the towel!

Liz - you can create a free flickr account (only holds 200 images) or free photobucket account (pretty much unlimited) . Then simply link the images here, like everyone else does it.

I like dropshots, so there's another option.

We have a mud pit and our property backs up to a marsh. We put in prego floors two years ago, and I love it.

And I love your piggies.