BC Boards
WyoBC

Quite the little guy

So far he's gained 5 lbs! He's now 26lbs. He loves playing ball but isn't quite sure about those soft toys yet. I finally got some good shots of him. I really wish I could get a new camera. I would love to get a Cannon Rebel. But that's just wishful thinking.

Do you see my smile? do ya? huh? huh?

IMG_2013.jpg

I love my rope toy!

IMG_1997.jpg

I'll show it what for!

IMG_1999.jpg

I luvs you :rolleyes:

IMG_2023.jpg

He looks so happy! Bless you for taking him in and giving him a second chance at life.

Congratulations, AJ! I didn't know you had a new addition! What a handsome fella he is and he looks very happy.

Regards,

What a cutie! Those eye just melt me. I'm glad to hear he is putting on weight AJ. I can't remember how old the adorable little guy is?

He does have the cutest look ever when he's waiting for the ball to be thrown :rolleyes: They are doing ok. I still haven't let him have full run of the house but him and Black Jack are getting along better. I had to laugh today. Out our back door is a 6' drift with a 2'wide or so walk way cut out of it to let the dogs out through. Well I let Black Jack out first to go pee and brought Teebo out on leash (still working on chasing things) just as we're walking through the walkway Black Jack comes up and blocks Teebo and gave him a funny look. They looked at each other for a second then Black Jack turned around and walked with Teebo. Black Jack has been sitting by Teebo when he's in his big wire crate too. So I'm sure they will get along good. Right now I'm just working on basic training and manners. He loves to jump up on you, chase rabbits and horses, and mark. He's smart as a whip and wants to learn too. So he's easy to work with. We love the little guy!