BC Boards

Finally !

IPSY

He is VERY CURIOUS of all in the world. He also has the best temperment I have ever seen in a dog. He has never met a stranger either ! Very quick and eager to learn anything and everything. Im just biding my time until his growth plates close so we can get some serious training done. Other then that , he is a joy and I LOVE him . :rolleyes:

Yogi looks like a very nice dog. Where did you get him from? How old is he? Congrats!!

Thank You ! He is a very handsome young man I must say :D

BTW , does anybody elses husband complain about not getting as much attention as the dogs do ? I dont think Im alone on this , but I need some moral support...LOL..I think my husband gets more and more annoyed when I tell my Yogi how handsome he is . But Yogi and the others are the only ones that follow me around the house when I do chores !

I cant help it if I find myself talking to them more then him , can I ?! :rolleyes:

Thank You ! He is a very handsome young man I must say :D

BTW , does anybody elses husband complain about not getting as much attention as the dogs do ? I dont think Im alone on this , but I need some moral support...LOL..I think my husband gets more and more annoyed when I tell my Yogi how handsome he is . But Yogi and the others are the only ones that follow me around the house when I do chores !

I cant help it if I find myself talking to them more then him , can I ?! :rolleyes:

My Mrs has told my Sam how much she loves him more times this week than she has me in the last 16 years! :D

BTW , does anybody elses husband complain about not getting as much attention as the dogs do ?

Ha! I thought I was the only one who heard whining about this. My guy constantly reminds me that my dogs get more kisses and hugs than he does. He doesn't like it when I tell him that's because the dogs do what I tell them to the first time and they don't complain about it. :rolleyes:

Ha! I thought I was the only one who heard whining about this. My guy constantly reminds me that my dogs get more kisses and hugs than he does. He doesn't like it when I tell him that's because the dogs do what I tell them to the first time and they don't complain about it. :D

You said it ! :rolleyes: