BC Boards

Looking for a Border Collie sized wicker dog basket/bed

Our dogs have always had a traditional wicker basket each in a corner of the dinning room, and now that we might have a new companion joining us I have been looking for a new one. The last one I found was 2 years ago (on ebay) when Brody moved in and now I can't find one any where.

Now if we lived in the UK it would not be a problem, but a Border Collie sized one is a little to big to either ship or bring home with me on the plane next time I visit my mother. Or I could order a container of them from china :rolleyes:

So I am hoping someone might have seen one on the internet that I have missed.

Our dogs have always had a traditional wicker basket each in a corner of the dinning room, and now that we might have a new companion joining us I have been looking for a new one. The last one I found was 2 years ago (on ebay) when Brody moved in and now I can't find one any where.

Now if we lived in the UK it would not be a problem, but a Border Collie sized one is a little to big to either ship or bring home with me on the plane next time I visit my mother. Or I could order a container of them from china :rolleyes:

So I am hoping someone might have seen one on the internet that I have missed.

Bit pricey, but try these:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/tonka-pet-b...&PID=500871

http://www.petmarket.com/wicker-dog-beds-large-p-2870.html