BC Boards

Black Jack's gotcha day!

Today is black jack's gotcha day! I have had him now for 3 short years. Wow how time flys. He had a good day. A short brushing, some extra treats and some extra play time. He's so special. The last two days he has been a little terror though. Going through the trash, running around the house and playing tug with anything he can. I know it sounds funny but I'm so happy he's doing those things. He never has before and now he's almost a normal happy dog! So here's to you buddy. Happy gotcha day!

I can't believe it's been 3 years. I just knew that you and he were meant for each other. Good to hear from you again. And Fergie & I wish you two many many more years together.

Happy 3rd anniversary, Black Jack and AJ! I remember how excited you were three years ago when you finally took him home from the shelter, and your first pictures with him. He blossomed into a gorgous dog - of which we haven't seen too much lately (hint... HINT!!!) :rolleyes:

There will be more pics of him to come soon :rolleyes: also send your prayers our way too. We are working with Wyoming, Colorado and many other states fearless bc rescuer to pick up a bc boy in a CO kill shelter. He came down with kennel cough so pray he gets over that ok. Black jack may get a brother for Christmas :D

There will be more pics of him to come soon :rolleyes: also send your prayers our way too. We are working with Wyoming, Colorado and many other states fearless bc rescuer to pick up a bc boy in a CO kill shelter. He came down with kennel cough so pray he gets over that ok. Black jack may get a brother for Christmas :D

It will be nice if Black Jack got a brother for Christmas! Good luck!

Black jack says thanks for all the gotcha day well wishes!

Well we will be on our way to Denver, CO tomorrow morning to pick up his new brother!! Didn't know if it would happen between nasty roads, snow, and shelter problems. But paws crossed we will make it! Pics to come saturday :rolleyes: