BC Boards

Odin likes to be in the same room as me, and usually waits outside the bathroom, but he isn't in the same room 100% of the time. I do feel like he keeps close tabs and wants to watch me if I'm doing something (and sometimes even if I'm doing nothing). His favorite is not to be right on me, but across the room looking at me, or in his crate at work looking at me. He sits on the opposite side of the bed as me a lot of the time because there is a mirror over there he can look into and easily see me up on the bed.

As for dogs on the furniture, I've had cats for my whole life. I don't see the difference, and I'm perpetually covered in hair anyway! But mostly, Odin would rather not be on the bed or the couch as much as he likes the floor.

I've had mine for 3 weeks. In that time he has not left my side. He''ll leave a bone, food, anything to follow me. He came to me from city dog pound, then Rescue. I have no idea why, and yes, the bathroom too.

Argh, i bet he is so very grateful for the life you have given him...